St. Rose of Lima School exists to bring the Good News of the Gospel to the people of St. Rose of Lima Parish and its neighboring communities.
St. Rose of Lima School rooted in Catholic values, strives to achieve educational excellence by facilitating the intellectual, spiritual and physical growth of each child and promoting a community of faith, hope, love, and service. (2016-2017)
Statement of Values
At St. Rose of Lima School we believe:
- Every child is a gift from God.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Teachers are a partner with the family in the educational process.
- Every person must be treated with dignity, respect, and care.
- The school is rooted in the life of the parish.
- Fr. Daniel Richards, Pastor, 5th & 6th Grade Latin Teacher
- Mrs. Peggy Rizzuto, Principal
- Mrs. Patricia Whiteford, Secretary
- Mrs. Marlene Blake, 6th Grade Long Term Substitute Teacher
- Mrs. Christine Mattiko, 5th Grade
- Mrs. Shelby Yinger, 4th Grade Teacher
- Mr. Jeremy Eyster, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Laura Sabold, 2nd GradeTeacher
- Mrs. Karen Salter, 1st Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Carol Johnson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Penny Tsipanitis, Pre-K 4 Teacher
- Mrs. Jenny Buss, Pre-K 3 Teacher
- Mrs. Tina Basso, Music & Chorus Teacher
- Mrs. Patricia O'Brien, Librarian
- Mrs. Chris Iati, Computer & Art Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Legacy, Technology Coordinator
- Mr. Bob Wolf, Cook & Maintenance
- Mr. Ken Gahagan, Maintenance
- Mrs. Mary Ann Alphin, Extended Care Coordinator
- Mr. Bill Powers, Band Director