St. Rose of Lima School exists to bring the Good News of the Gospel to the people of St. Rose of Lima Parish and its neighboring communities.
St. Rose of Lima School prepares students to positively impact the world around them by providing a community of love and faith that facilitates each child’s unique intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and physical growth.
Statement of Values
At St. Rose of Lima School we believe:
- Every child is a gift from God.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Teachers are a partner with the family in the educational process.
- Every person must be treated with dignity, respect, and care.
- The school is rooted in the life of the parish.
- Mrs. Peggy Rizzuto, Principal
- Mrs. Patricia Whiteford, Secretary
- Ms. Amanda Young, 6th Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Christine Mattiko, 5th Grade
- Mrs. Shelby Yinger, 4th Grade Teacher
- Mr. Jeremy Eyster, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Laura Sabold, 2nd GradeTeacher
- Mrs. Karen Salter, 1st Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Carol Johnson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Penny Tsipanitis, Pre-K 4 Teacher
- Mrs. Jenny Buss, Pre-K 3 Teacher
- Mrs. Tina Basso, Music & Chorus Teacher
- Mrs. Patricia O'Brien, Librarian
- Mrs. Chris Iati, Computer & Art Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Legacy, Technology Coordinator
- Mr. Bob Wolf, Cook & Maintenance
- Mr. Ken Gahagan, Maintenance
- Mrs. Mary Ann Alphin, Extended Care Coordinator
- Mr. Bill Powers, Band Director