St. Rose of Lima School exists to bring the Good News of the Gospel to the people of St. Rose of Lima Parish and its neighboring communities.
St. Rose of Lima School rooted in Catholic values, strives to achieve educational excellence by facilitating the intellectual, spiritual and physical growth of each child and promoting a community of faith, hope, love, and service. (2016-2017)
Statement of Values
At St. Rose of Lima School we believe:
- Every child is a gift from God.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Teachers are a partner with the family in the educational process.
- Every person must be treated with dignity, respect, and care.
- The school is rooted in the life of the parish.
- Fr. Daniel Richards, Pastor, 5th & 6th Grade Latin Teacher
- Mrs. Peggy Rizzuto, Principal
- Mrs. Patricia Whiteford, Secretary
- Mrs. Karen Salter, 6th Grade Teacher (Math & Science)
- Mr. Jeremy Eyster, 5th Grade Teacher (Social Studies & Writing)
- Mrs. Shelby Yinger, 4th Grade Teacher
- Ms. Amanda Stottlemyer, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Laura Sabold, 2nd GradeTeacher
- Mrs. Michelle Kipple, 1st Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Carol Johnson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Penny Tsipanitis, Pre-K 4 Teacher
- Mrs. Jenny Buss, Pre-K 3 Teacher
- Mrs. Tina Basso, Music & Chorus Teacher
- Mrs. Patricia O'Brien, Librarian
- Mrs. Chris Iati, Computer Teacher
- Mrs. Bernadette Snook, Art Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Legacy, Technology Coordinator
- Mr. Bob Wolf, Cook & Maintenance
- Mr. Dewayne Delph, Maintenance
- Mrs. Mary Ann Alphin, Extended Care Coordinator
- Mr. Bill Powers, Band Director
Posted in School Moments on 10/09/17
Join us on Friday Oct. 13 for a short prayer service. We will pray ... Read More »
Posted in School Moments on 07/30/17
We hope you enjoy this short video. Go to Upcoming Events . Click on:
... Read More »
Posted in School Moments on 04/09/17
A story about Jesus